CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WORKSHOPwith Weaver Consulting, Inc.
Superior customer service creates loyal customers; poor customer service is a leading cause of lost customers. Enhance your customers experiences with these two workshops designed to create a positive experience for both your customers and your employees.
Effective Email & Telephone Skills
This half-day class develops communication skills for effective use of email and telephone to create a professional image for your organization.
- Identify how to make a positive impression on the telephone
- Use voice mail efficiently
- Use email effectively
- Compose clear and appropriate emails
Dealing with Difficult Customer Situations
This one-day workshop develops advanced customer service skills needed for dealing with difficult customer situations. The skills acquired also help employees deal with internal customers and co-workers.
- Identify what makes an effective customer interaction
- Listen to understand
- Deal with difficult situations
- Maintain the respect of the customer
- Problem solve for positive outcomes